Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Celebrities Heart Frocks from Aussie Fashion Designer Leona Edmiston

I think I've made no secret of the fact I love Leona Edmiston's Frocks, but I was pretty blown away by this stunning picture of singer Joss Stone wearing this Leona Edmiston dress. The Australian fashion designer's stunning frock was worn by the singer in this picture that appeared on the cover of Los Angeles trade publication LA Weekly.


Joss Stone wearing Leona Edmiston for LA Weekly

So basically as an excuse to find out which other celebrities heart Leona Edmiston Frocks, I hunted high and low to get these celebrity fashion shots! (Oh ok, the kind folks at Leona Edmiston gave them to me - they're super cool people over there!) It's great to see our fabulous Australian fashion designers getting plenty of recognition. To share the love I thought I'd include just some of the celebrities who have shown their impeccable taste wearing frocks from Australian fashion designer Leona Edmiston.

Emma Bunton in a Leona Edmiston frock

Jennifer Hawkins wearing Leona Edmiston (with Sex & the City's Chris Noth)

Sex & the City's Kristin Davis wearing the Tiffany frock from Leona Edmiston


***Thanks to Prue at Leona Edmiston for again helping out by supplying photographs

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, for Aussie fashion designers! Good on her.

I gotta admit, it took me a few seconds to notice Joss Stone in the dress.. I was distracted by the meat market, haha.

I love Emma Bunton's dress, too - the bows make it cute but not too cutesy, you know?

By the way, I've added you to my 'link love' page! I love what your blog stand for :)

melissa said...

Hey - thanks for the add and the feedback! I'd already put you on here a while ago, I really like your blog!!!
Totally know where you're coming from about the Joss Stone picture as well! :)

ssh said...

thanks for the comment, im a huge fan of her label too!
Love your blog, & i loved Jen in this dress!
xx