Tuesday, July 08, 2008

The best boots for winter

With winter well and truly upon us I've abandoned my study in favour of putting the laptop on the sofa in front of me to keep warm near the fire! We had the coldest day in 3 years the other day, and ok, I know I just recently got back from Europe but please! Anyway, in the midst of this miserable weather we all have to venture out, even those lucky enough to work from home like me! So one of the most essential items for winter is a great pair of boots.

My fashion stylings tend to lean towards looks over practicality, but I've generally found there are loads of boots out there that are perfect for winter, combining style with practicality. A pair of boots can be worn with almost anything; making them a truly versatile element for every woman's wardrobe. Since I own three pairs and really basically think you can never have too many shoes - here are some ankle boots and high boots, because we all love options. (My personal pick are the Elvira boots from Sydney designers Andrea & Joen.)

Here are a few great boots available right now for this season:

Andrea & Joen - Elvira boot

Zu - Arc boot


Midas - Ester boot




Nine West - Kabibe boot (now available at 50% off)



Andrea & Joen available online at www.andreaandjoen.com

Zu shoes available around Australia or visit them online at
www.zushoe.com.au

Midas shoes available around Australia or visit them online at
www.midasshoes.com.au

Nine West shoes available around Australia or visit them online at
www.ninewest.com.au

No comments: